Tuesday, July 8, 2008

dehydrated at 5 o' clock

I spent the previous week eating clouds. I don't know what that means. I just think clouds are delicious, and it might be a good intro because it sounds weird. I'm weird! Weee! Seriously, it was a week of movie marathon and food trip. A week of rain and moonlight. A week of alternate fun and loneliness. Fun and loneliness. Fun and loneliness... Anyway, Jacob is tired from work and is asleep right now. I was watching him sleep. And as if the world sensed it, the sky turned from pale blue to tangerine shooing me away from the computer, seducing me to take a nap. But i'm not likely to fall asleep. (Grins). For one thing, people don't get tired from sleeping all night. I'm a crazy girl. I quit my job and then whine about having nothing to do. I know i'm barely making any sense. I better get a drink. My writing sucks and i'm beginning to feel stupid.

No comments: