I miss the moonlight. I hope it won’t rain tomorrow. I think it's wonderful to have the moon back in the night sky so i can take a nice stroll down the moon-bathed streets. I like that. But what am i up to ‘til now? I thought I’d be snoring by 3am but here i am trying hard keeping my sanity.
Well, truth is, i just had a very long conversation with my brother’s wife and now I can’t bring myself to sleep. Let's say, we talked about how my life is going and how i appreciate their (my family) concern. I tell you, i am thankful they mind me a lot. For that, i am certain they love me. Only there's a bit of awkwardness whenever they start telling me their worries.
You know... it's sickening. Kind of like a buzzing alarm, reminding me of how i get worse each day, like i'm an awful swell in the family or that sort. I think my life is better now that i know what i want and i'm starting to do things my way but they think i'm getting worse, that i don't know what i want and that i should do things their way because they want to help (did they say... help?? I just need them to be happy for me.)
It's really sweet that they care in spite of my carelessness for things but i need time to reset my life. I know i suck but their bugging doesn't help. I need focus. . . And i need them to understand. But if there's no way they could gather my point, then i just hope Jacob will take me for a walk tomorrow, in the moonlight, if it doesn't rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment